Random Ramblings

Procrastinating the Inevitable...

I'm Old Gregg!!!

By thePatrick

Now, for those of you who are completely scared of the random merman looking seaweed hair having individual to left, consider your daily checkup of this blog finished. Seriously, move along. Nothing to read here.

Those of you, however, who recognize Old Gregg from the television series "The Mighty Boosh," well, I have a treat for you.

I'm Old Gregg!!!

Sorry. I think that's out of my system. See, I was first introduced to Old Gregg by my wife. Yep, she's a strange one. I don't know if she found a clip on Youtube, or if someone first showed her, but either way, Old Gregg came into our lives.

It really was a joyous, strange day.

But then, something miraculous happened. The Adult Swim network (who also carries such fine programing as Robot Chicken, Lucy: The Daughter of the Devil, The Venture Bros., and Metalocalypse) announced earlier this summer that they were going to start showing episodes of The Mighty Boosh.

This is a good thing.

However, we don't have television. Thank goodness for the interwebs. Adultswim.com posts full episodes online, and The Mighty Boosh is among them. And this weeks addition? That's right. The Legend of Old Gregg (aka Old Gregg the Funky Merman). And where can you find it? Why, right here, silly.

And you say I never do anything for you.

Again, a PARENTAL ADVISORY. Old Gregg could be considered a hermaphrodite. He discusses it rather bluntly. Old Gregg has The Funk and offers to make Howard Moon a Funk Shake, but much like a cow, you have to milk The Funk, and that involves the same parts as milking a cow. This is also discussed rather bluntly. Oh, and this is a very, very weird show. Viewers beware.

2 Comments

Josh made me watch Old Gregg... worst day of my life!!!

Want to come to a club where people wee on each other?

*hoisi

Post a Comment