Random Ramblings

Procrastinating the Inevitable...

Sorry, Sorry, I Caved...

By thePatrick

I guess it had to happen sooner or later. I, like much of the interwebs, had to post about the most important news events of the day.

No, I'm not talking about the death of Ed McMahon/Farrah Fawcett/Michael Jackson/Billy Mays. No, I'm not talking about Mariano Rivera getting both his 500th career save and 1st RBI last night. No, I'm not talking about the Waxman-Markey bill (sorry Co-G). I'm not even talking about how the oldest living Medal of Honor reciepient just turned 100 (and apparently told death to stay off his lawn and stop making all that racket). This is potentially more important than all of those things.

Potentially. But only if you care about people.

A man in Preston, England got stuck in an elevator. Twice. He was trapped for about 30 minutes. He had a bicycle with him. End of news story. Really.

Now that is what I call concise reporting.

But at what point, after getting stuck in one elevator would you decide to ride the same elevator again. And now that he's been stuck twice, does he keep riding? These are all important questions that the general public demands answers to. So, Lancashire Evening Post, we demand follow up. Please, keep us posted. It's the right thing to do.

5 Comments

Some people are just stupid. They drive my husband crazy. And hence drive me crazy because I have to listen to his frustration. :)

By the way, T's llama is hysterical. Whenever I need a laugh, I log onto C's blog and watch the video. How do you ever get anything done!? I'd just sit and laugh at everything she does all day.

I saw this headline on Fark yesterday. It made me happy.

*undisym

I don't think that guy is stupid because who would have thought you'd get stuck in an elevator twice in your whole life let alone in the same elevator. They should have fixed it. I think he just has some bad luck.

Post a Comment